PETBROO Solar Fountain Pump, Solar Powered Bird Bath Fountain Pump 1.4W Solar Panel Kit Water Pump
- ☀Solar Powered Fountains: Solar bird bath pump operates in direct sunlight. It is controlled with solar power completely. It does not need battery or electricity. It is an Eco Friendly solar pump and saves money.
- ☀Different Water Style: There are 4 different types of nozzle heads attached with the pump itself. It helps to change the height of water in different water patterns. The water can rise up to 30-50 cm approx.
- ☀Multiple Functions: This solar pump is perfect for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, pool, garden, water circulation for oxygen. Your garden would definitely catch all the attention of the passers-by. Let your yard look so amusingly decorated by the solar water pump.
- ☀Floating Fountain Pump: It is very easy to use. You just have to do is, make the pump float on the water. Once the solar panel gain sunlight, it will run automatically within a couple of seconds. The brighter it receives the sunlight, better it works.
- ☀Useful Tips: Make sure you have put enough water in the fountain so that the pump can stay entirely under the water. You should clean the pump on regular basis to avoid the pump get blocked with dirt. The fountain works only when ALL panels are exposed to FULL, DIRECT sunlight. A leaf shading one panel keeps it from functioning. It does not store any energy.
- ASIN: B083Q5WWSJ
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionBeautify Your Garden Solar water fountain comes with 4 spray head in different spray pattern, choose any one spray water pattern you like. Birds, butterflies and other small animals will be attracted to here, makes your garden more dynamic and beautiful. SPECIFICATION 1. Solar panel: 7V/1.4W, Diameter: 6.3" 2. Brushless pump input: DC 4.5-10V 3. Maximum quantity of flow: 40gallons/H 5. Maximum delivery height: 18", Regular: 10~15" 6. Minimum water depth in fountain should be 1 3/4" CAUTION 1. Be sure to put enough water in the fountain especially on sunny days; always keep the pump under the water surface 2. Change water frequently to keep the water clean to avoid any dirt to block the pump 3. Be careful to protect the solar panel to avoid any damage 4. Keep the surface of solar panel clean constantly How to install 1. Remove the film which covers the solar panel before using 2. Make sure there is no leaf or anything else shade a part of solar panel 3. Ensure the pump under the enough sunshine, suggested in the midday sunshine 4. Pull out of the plug, the head part firstly, and make the pump work for seconds to let the air go out of the pump 5. Then put on the plug to see if it could work well
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Leave a reply