Garsum Sticky Trap,Fruit Fly and Gnat Trap Yellow Sticky Bug Traps for Indoor/Outdoor Use – Insect Catcher for White Flies,Mosquitos,Fungus Gnats,Flying Insects – Disposable Glue Trappers (12 pcs)
- NATURAL PEST CONTROL: Bright yellow colour and the glue will draw in flying insects, trap them, control infestation and break the breeding cycle.No vapour, odourless and allowed in organic farming.
- PERFECT DESIGN: The shape of butterflies and flowers is small and convenient for small potted plants.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Peel it and insert it in the plant pot.Suitable for a houseplant, a home kitchen, or a garden.
- LONG-LASTING: With a solid adhesive on both sides, they are UV resistant and waterproof - no need to replace them until fully covered with bugs.
- PACKAGE: Pack of 12/24/48 pcs.（A Digging tool included each pack ）
- Product Dimensions: 3.25 x 5.35 x 0.75 inches;
- ASIN: B07ZSC4CK1
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Garsum Yellow sticky fruit fly glue traps for indoors and outdoors to get rid of invading insect.
Say goodbye to chemical sprays and pesticides that can harm the health of your baby or pets.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
Attract and trap fungus gnats, fruit flies, whiteflies, gnats, etc...The bright yellow colour and the glue will draw in flying insects, trap them, control infestation and break the breeding cycle.
EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE BUG CATCHER INDOORS AND OUTDOORS:
Yellow sticky traps for indoors and outdoors to get rid of invading insects. Place the traps near your plants to successfully catch fruit flies, whiteflies, or other hungry insects looking to snack on your plants. They can also place near pools and other sources of water to trap annoying gnats and mosquitos.
Our non-toxic traps eliminate the need for harsh pesticides or chemicals to protect your plants, making your home or garden safer for your family. The great traps naturally remove pests by capturing them in the sticky glue on each side.
Beware of baby or babys touching glue traps.
If you touch the adhesive accidentally, wash your hands with some vegetable oil or waterless hand cleaner.