Bug Vacuum with LED Blacklight [56% off THIS WEEK ONLY] ★ Catch Spiders, Stink Bugs, Scorpions, Cockroaches, Wasps ★ Catch Indoors & Release Outdoors or into the Toilet Bowl ★ by OneKubedDESIGNS
- CATCH & RELEASE CREEPY CRAWLIES ★ Release into the Wild or Release into your Toilet Bowl
- KEEP YOUR DISTANCE ★ Suck up Spiders, Bees, Wasps, Cockroaches, Moths, Flies and MORE with our Long Plastic Tube
- EASILY SPOT SCORPIONS IN THE DARK ★ Our unique blacklight will light up those dangerous scorpions
- QUIET MOTOR ★ Helping you to Sneak Up & Suck Up the insect POWERED by a 9V Battery
- NO HARMFUL POISONS OR DANGEROUS SPRAYS OR TOXIC GELS
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches;
- ASIN: B00S5AF1K6
- Item model number: GH-200C
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Our Clients Call us the Bug Whisperer...Creepy Crawlies are no match for the OneKubedDESIGNS BUG VACUUM. Our Bug Vacuum gives you the confidence to catch those unwanted house guests and remove them from your domicile. We give you the choice of releasing the creepies ANYWHERE you desire. You can catch and release humanely back into the wild OR you can catch and release into your bathroom toilet bowl. YOU DECIDE THEIR FATE.
Our Bug Vacuum is specifically designed with a blacklight to see and catch Scorpions EVEN IN THE DARK. Scorpions glow in the dark when the blacklight is flashed on them. In the United States 30 out of the 50 states have problems with Scorpions. Notice that NONE of our COMPETITORS offer a BLACKLIGHT. Now you have a defense against the most poisonous creepy.
Our Bug Vacuum is powered by a 9V Battery (not included due to UPS shipping guidelines). The quiet motor allows you to be stealth when sneaking up on your uninvited house guest to suck them up. The Long Plastic tube helps you keep your distance and suck with confidence. Just point and hit the button to vacuum them up and avoid the bug squish between your fingers. No need to RELOAD or RESET the device to suck again. Our Bug Vacuum is ready with a push of a button. Even a small child or someone with painful arthritis in their fingers can operate our device.
For those of you out there that actually LOVE BUGS!!! You too can use our Bug Vacuum, or should we say "Insect Catcher". Our Insect Catcher is designed with NO HARMFUL POISONS OR DANGEROUS SPRAYS OR TOXIC GELS. We have also included a Tube Cover to store your prize until you release them humanely into their new home (which is probably a custom made tank so you can watch your new found friend).
Whether you choose to describe our product as a Bug Vacuum or an Insect Catcher...Purchase NOW and you will be pleased with the SUCKING RESULTS!!