Stratus RG202 Long Term Professional Rain and Snow Gauge
- QUALITY: The last rain gauge you'll ever need to buy.
- PRECISE: Accurate to 1/100th of an inch and easy to read. Built to US Weather Bureau standards.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Install the rain gauge on a post with its exclusive "Quick Connect" bracket, which lets you quickly remove the cylinder for easy measurement or cleaning.
- RUGGED: Constructed of heavy duty, UV resistant polycarbonate (no metal parts to rust), this high quality rain gauge will stand up to years of rough weather and full sun without fading or corroding. Heat and frost resistant.
- VERSATILE: The first inch of rain funnels through the 4" diameter top into a specially calibrated measuring tube. Even a light shower registers clearly in increments of 100ths of an inch. Additional rainfall up to a total of 11" is contained in the outer cylinder until measured separately in the calibrated tube.
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 5 x 4.9 inches;
- ASIN: B000X3KTHS
- Item model number: RG-200
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionA rain gauge that's actually made to last.
Pick up an extra one for a friend - they'll thank you.
It doesn't matter if you're a meteorologist or backyard enthusiast, this rain gauge is perfect for everyone. A great tool for teaching kids about weather, keeping track of rainfall amounts to water your lawn, and everything in between.
Easily and accurately monitor rainfall, snow, sleet and hail amounts with the Stratus Rain Gauge, a precision weather instrument built to United States Weather Bureau specifications. Official weather observers around the country rely on these standards for accurate weather reporting. Constructed of heavy-duty, UV resistant polycarbonate, this rain gauge will stand up to years of rough weather and full sun without fading or corroding.
A funnel top on the rain gauge catches rain and delivers it to a one-inch measuring tube, while the extra-large outer cylinder captures rain volumes over one inch up to 11 inches, and can be detached to measure snow, hail, or sleet. The Stratus is accurate to 1/100th of an inch.
Installing the rain gauge on a post (away from buildings and trees) is easy with its exclusive "Quick Connect" bracket, which lets you quickly remove the cylinder for easy measurement or cleaning (and there are no metal parts to rust).