ProTuff 19″ Swimming Pool Leaf Rake with 100% Lifetime Guarantee ★ Heavy Duty Durable Deep Bag Pool Leaf Net ★ Swimming Pool Maintenance for Leaves
- ★★ 100% "No Questions Asked" Lifetime Guarantee ★★ If any portion of your swimming pool leaf rake ever breaks, fails or tears, simply contact us for a FREE replacement part or a complete replacement of your rake as per manufacturer's product warranty.
- ★★ See the Product Description Area Below ★★ for important info to help you decide if the ProTuff swimming pool cleaning equipment is right for you. Also, see our Verified Purchase reviews to see what ACTUAL customers are saying. Always look for "Verified Purchase" on an Amazon review to verify its authenticity. Reviews CAN be faked.
- ★★ Deep, Durable, Abrasion Resistant, Double-Stitched Nylon Bag ★★ is stronger and more abrasion resistant than double layer polypropylene pool leaf collection skimmer bags offered by other companies. Tapered for easy maneuverability. This net resists mold and mildew well, maintains it's integrity and handles big swimming pool clean-ups with ease. Medium mesh size for quick collection of leaves, insects & small debris, but not silt and very fine particles.
- ★★ Super Strong 19" Aluminum Alloy Frame ★★ won't bend, twist or break under load. Tightly secured within "winged" handle for additional stability. Our swimming pool leaf catcher handle easily connects to all standard size poles with built-in quick connect clip. Keep your swimming pool cleaner with ProTuff swimming pool cleaning tools.
- ★★ Long Lasting, Professional Duty Plastic Rim ★★ is safe for all types of pools. Will not mar or scratch pool surfaces. "Easy Glide" Scoop front for quick & easy leaf pickup from pool bottom. Straight sides with slight angle for easy cleaning of pool sides. Swimming pool maintenance has never been easier.
- Product Dimensions: 19.25 x 16 x 1.5 inches;
- ASIN: B00KCXXVPQ
- Item model number: PT-TC-19
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionIS THIS POOL LEAF RAKE RIGHT FOR ME?
1) MEDIUM MESH NET - Fine mesh pool leaf bags grab silt from the swimming pool bottom & small debris from the surface, but they "push" alot of water, which means more muscle strain for you AND it moves leaves & such AWAY from the net, making it hard to catch large debris. A medium mesh net grabs everything except silt & sand while passing through water more easily, not "pushing" the water. So, larger, lighter debris is NOT pushed away from the net & there's less physical strain for you.
2) STURDY NYLON NET - A sturdy, nylon net is less likely to develop holes & collects large volumes of debris without much strain. It won't pass back "through" the rake frame, allowing the contents to spill out. No wasted time re-bagging "lost" debris.
Soft, flimsy nets develop holes easily & are more likely to accidentally "dump" debris back into the pool. But, they're easier to empty. Sturdy nylon nets must be emptied by hand, rather than simply shaking them out. It's still easy, but a bit less convenient than simply shaking them out.
3) PLASTIC WRAPPED ALUMINUM FRAME - Aluminum frame leaf catchers are slightly heavier than plastic, but handle more weight. So, you can collect more debris faster, resulting in less time pool cleaning. They cost more, but you get what you pay for.
4) STRAIGHT SIDES - Curved sides won't scrape debris from the pool-side very well. Straight sides ride flush against the pool-side to remove stuck on leaves.
5) 19" MEDIUM SIZE "MOUTH" - Narrow mouth frames cover less area. Wider mouths collect more debris, but are heavier to lift from the pool. A "happy medium" is 18 - 20". 24" if you're strong, have a huge pool & are in a rush. 16" if not so strong, have a tiny pool or don't mind a long cleaning session.