Justrite AccuFlow 7250230 Type II Galvanized Steel Safety Can with 1″ Flexible Spout, 5 Gallons Capacity, Yellow
- Galvanized steel safety can for transporting and storing gasoline and other flammable liquids
- 9" long flexible metal hose with squeeze-trigger for controlled pouring
- 3.5" stainless steel flame arrester is corrosion and chemical resistant, and disperses heat to help prevent accidental ignition of can contents
- Leak-tight lid self-closes and vents automatically to reduce air blockage that can interrupt pouring
- Yellow color allows coding diesel fuel contents; label area for adding identification information
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 12 x 18.4 inches; 9.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 pounds
- ASIN: B003PGRR70
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The Justrite AccuFlow type II galvanized steel safety can has a 9" long metal hose with a squeeze-trigger spout, a 3.5" stainless steel flame arrester, and an automatically venting leak-tight lid for storing and transporting gasoline, oil, kerosene, diesel, and other compatible flammable liquids. The 24-gauge galvanized steel can resists rust and corrosion. The flexible metal hose with squeeze-trigger spout helps provide controlled pouring. The stainless steel flame arrester is chemical and corrosion resistant, and helps to prevent the can’s contents from igniting. The gasketed lid is leak-tight, self-closing, and vents automatically, helping to reduce air blockages that can interrupt the flow of liquids as well as pressure build-up inside the can. Four can colors allow quick designation of contents: red for gasoline and other flammable liquids, green for fuel and oil, yellow for diesel fuel, and blue for kerosene. The warning label on the can has an area to add information. The fill port has an ergonomic handle that allows the port to be opened quickly. The can comes with an extra cap. This Justrite AccuFlow type II galvanized steel safety can meets standards set by FM Global (FM); Underwriters Laboratories (UL); Technical Inspection Association (TÜV), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA); Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC); and is designed in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code 30. When used according to manufacturer’s recommendations, this product is covered by a 10-year warranty against defects in workmanship or materials.
Justrite manufactures safety equipment to store, transfer, use, and dispose of hazardous materials. The company, founded in 1906, is headquartered in Des Plaines, IL.