Gold Rush Sifting Classifier Fine Set (3pc : 1/20″, 1/50″, 1/100″ Fine Mesh)+ Free Gold Pan
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $24.94
- Amount Saved: $75.05
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 3 Piece Fine Set - 1/20" | 1/50" | 1/100"
- Bottom Diameter: 11" | Top Diameter: 13-1/4"
- 304 Stainless Steel Wire | Wire Thickness - 0.1mm
- Patented design fits snugly on a 5 Gallon Bucket
- Includes a Free Bonus Gold Pan
- ASIN: B00FPUVJNM
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionA must-have item for gold panning and mineral recovery, these classification screens will aid your efforts by sorting your raw materials based on size. These gravel and sediment screens are made of tough, high-impact plastic and 304 stainless steel wire. This design is made to fit easily into a 5 gallon bucket and it matches the size of our 14" gold pans to allow easy transfer of materials from one to the other.
Although gold is heavy, small flakes will not be able to displace larger rocks from your initial sample. Screening or "classifying" material into groups based on size will ensure that any gold, whether nuggets or flakes, will not get lost. In addition, looking through similar sized materials is a faster and more effective way to sort and will speed up the panning process, resulting in more gold!
See specifications below for a quick mesh size usage guide.
1/20" Mesh Classifier:
- 400 Holes per Square Inch
- Wire Thickness 0.35mm
- Perfect for cleaning up smaller gold flakes from black sands, or recovering very small gemstones.
1/50" Mesh Classifier:
- 2,500 Holes per Square Inch
- Wire Thickness 0.17mm
- Perfect for cleaning up very small gold flakes from fine black sands, or cleaning up material for use in a gravity concentrator bowl.
1/100" Mesh Classifier:
- 10,000 Holes per Square Inch
- Wire Thickness 0.1mm
- Perfect for finding ultra fine gold dust or flakes, as well as preparing samples for microscopic gold recovery.